I decided I would give this a try after Tisha inspired me with her and Kevin's page. Getting started is a little difficult since I don't have a major recent event to start off with. I did attend a baby shower for my friend Heather last weekend and it was really good to see her. I also got a chance to see Julie. I miss all my friends who've moved away. I think this is a great way for us all to know what's going on in each others lives. It's hard to cram everything in on the phone calls.
For those of you who don't know I live in Berea with my husband Chan and our dog. I was hesitant about moving here but I really like it now and I've made a lot of good friends. We really enjoy riding motorcycles with our friends when the weather is nice. I'm really ready for Spring by the way. Is it ever going to warm up? I've been working on various home projects while we've been stuck inside. I found out that it's not one of my strong points. I decided after 3 years of eggshell walls that I would paint the dining room and the guest bathroom. It took me 3 weeks to finish the bathroom and when I finally made it to the dining room I found out that I was going to have to have a taller ladder. Borrowed a taller ladder from my father in law, climbed up and found out that I could only paint right in front of my face. I was gripping the ladder with one hand so hard my knuckles were white and I was terrified to the point that I couldn't move. I tried to climb back up three more times before I gave up and had to hire someone. He had it done in just a few hours and it was definitely worth it considering all the touch ups I would have had to do from my hands trimbling from fear.
I guess that's all for now. My dog is pulling on my pant leg needing some attention.
1 comment:
Alissa, I'm so glad that you have started a blog. YEA!!! The dining room looks awesome and kudos for you at least trying to do it on your own :)
Post a Comment