Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The ABCs Meme:
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend: my hubby, my sisters, and a few old friends that have been around for a long, long time
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Drink of Choice: anything not diet
E- Essential Items: good book, phone, and chapstick
F- Favorite Color: I've really branched out lately and I'm starting to add a little more color here and there. I've always liked blue and green though.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears if I have to choose but I really like Sour Patch Kids
H- Hometown: Irvine
I- Indulgence: ice cream (my all time favorite) and my daily recording of the young and the restless. I never thought I would watch a soap but it's really good and now I watch my daily episode in the evening after work..... so relaxing...
J- January or February: February, definitely. It has Valentine's Day and Groundhog's Day. The only thing January has is a lot of Christmas clean up.
K- Kids: Love them! Huge imaginations and limitless energy. Very entertaining.
L- Life, for me, is better now than ever. Chan and I have been very blessed and am at a point in my life where I really feel content.
M- Marriage Date: 4:30:05
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters that I love more than anything. I have a connection with them like no one else. We can say one word and all bust out laughing. Sometimes I feel like we can read each other's minds.
O- Oranges or Apples? Both. Oranges are really good but apples are less work and they don't sting if you have a cut on your finger. So, I guess I'll choose apples.
P- Phobia/Fears: HEIGHTS! Terrified of heights to the point that I freeze and can't move.
Q- Favorite Quote: "Judge not lest ye be judged."-Matthew 7:1
R- Reasons to smile: Chan, friends, my sisters, my parents, nephews, my dog, my job....It probably would have been easier to anwer the question reasons not to smile. I'm feeling pretty good these days.
S- Season: Summer - besides my birthday in June, everyone comes out of their houses in summer and hangs out together for bbq's, lake trips, and outdoor fun.
T- Tag Ten: Tisha, Christy, Julie (if she had a blog page). Angie's already done this and I don't think anyone else reads my blog so that's it.
U- Unknown fact about me: I try to avoid stepping on cracks in sidewalks when I walk and if I'm really bored I count things that are around me. Really weird so I usually don't tell anyone.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I'm a meat-eater. Oppressor of animals???? Who made this questionnaire???
W- Worst Habit: not sticking to my chore list. I'm not the best house keeper.
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds? No opinion
Y- Your Favorite Foods: pasta, salad, seafood, salmon patties, corn on the cob, lemons, tomatoes, and cucumbers
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

1 comment:

Tisha & Kevin said...

These are fun to read! Hope your having a great weekend at the races. Miss ya ;( I'm going to have to blog about CA ASAP xoxo