Chan has been involved in everything from dr's appointments to nursery decor from day one. He's going to be a great dad and I can't wait to see him in action. Now if we could only agree on a name. We need major help in this area and are taking suggestions from anyone that has them. Below are some ultrasound pics of Baby Taylor so far. I can't wait to find out more!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Something To Blog About.....
Finally, and probably from now on, I have something to blog about. Chan and I are expecting a little boy in August and I plan on keeping my family and friends up to date by posting on here. Hopefully more often than I have in the past. There's definitely a baby boom going on right now. I'm one of six women on my street who are having or just had a baby. If no one moves this could be a really fun neighborhood for all the kids.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You and Chan will forever be changed for the absolute best. Our little angel has brought an amazing amount of laughter and love to what was once just the two of us. The whole naming thing is really hard....some boy names we liked or that we couldn't because we already had family that was named that were: William, Ryan, Caleb, Austin, Conner, Tyler, Jackson, Ryder, and Kyle....Good Luck!
Ashlyn was born in August, so take it easy in the heat, drink plenty of water and have Chan spoil you :)! Take care.
Post a Comment