Sunday, May 18, 2008

Despair.com

Okay, this is my 2nd blog in the hour but this website cracks me up. Since I just wrote about Leadership Madison County below I'll tell you that at our last meeting our speaker had some slides that I thought were funny. I noticed despair.com was printed in the corner so I jotted it down so I could look at it when I got home and it's full of these funny non motivational pictures and sayings.

They resemble the motiviational pictures you will see on almost every desk in America except they are "de-motivators". I'll post some of my favorites but you should check out the website.

My husband thinks I'm a moron... I'll bust out with laughter and he'll just look at me and say, "This isn't funny, Alissa". But for those of you who do have the same sense of humor I do you may like these....
















1 comment:

Tisha & Kevin said...

You crack me up Alissa...too funny!!