Tagged by Angie
maybe i should...... stop stressing over my job.
i love the smell of...... laundry, basements, and soap
people would say that i over analyze things.
i don’t understand...... why some people don't like to read.
when i wake up in the morning....... I like to watch the news but I don't always have time.
i lost my willpower.... everytime I tried to do Weight Watchers.
life is.... WONDERFUL. I am very blessed.
my past has...... caused me to wonder "what was I thinking??" but it lead me to where I am now and I'm grateful for that.
i get annoyed when..... I'm watching tv and Chan listens to races on the internet while sitting right beside me on the couch.
I love to.... ride on Chan's motorcycle with him, go to the lake, hang out with family and friends, play with my dog, be around children, read, this list could go on and on.
dogs... are truly loyal animals and great company.
cats ..... are funny, playful, and quirky and great company
tomorrow I have an interview for a job at work (Aaaaaahhh!) .
i have low tolerance for..... parents that don't take care of their children and cruelty to animals
i’m totally terrified of..... HEIGHTS
i wonder why...... I'm not very good at growing flowers, I try really hard.
never in my life did i..... think I would live in Berea, I thought I would live internationally for a while and then settle down some where in the states.
high school ..... was a great time, I formed a lot of good friendships.
when i’m nervous I... get major butterflies and I can't sit still.
one time I ... belched out loud while trying to say my line in a play in front of my church!
take my advice: don't let yourself feel guilty on days when you do nothing, enjoy it....that's to my OCD girls
making my bed is an important part of feeling "ready" for the day.
i'm almost always thinking about Chan or my family.
i’m addicted to reading peoples blogs, watching my shows on tv
i want someone to tell me that they hired me a maid!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment